VEDAFLEX SIL is a one-component silicone sealant of low modulus of elasticity and neutral cross-linkage. It vulcanises in contact with atmospheric moisture and forms a rubber that is extremely flexible and resistant. Non-corrosive, it does not produce substances with a strong odour. VEDAFLEX SIL has the SNJF mark as a 1st category product for use on glass, aluminium and concrete without primer.
VEDAFLEX SIL has excellent adherence to most of the common construction materials: glass, concrete, aluminium, PVC, etc.
Recommended mainly for:
- Sealing joints between concrete and structural elements.
- Sealing joints around timber, metal and PVC fixtures.
- Joints in light and heavy prefabrications.
- Sealing joints in curtain walls.
- Any application where an odourless sealant is required.
- Sealed joints in industry (refrigeration, air conditioning, clean rooms...). Joints that use VEDAFLEX SIL must not be painted over.
One-component silicone sealant.
Cartridges of 310 ml in box of 24 cartridges.
Manual or electric gun available on request.
© All rights reserved
GV2 - VEDA France - CS 63052 - 95972 ROISSY CDG CEDEX - FRANCE
Tel:+33 (0)184.108.40.206.80 | Fax:+33 (0)220.127.116.11.81 | Email : firstname.lastname@example.org